AURCS - Autonomous Unicoop Reporting Cloud Service
Bridge developed AURCS, an Enterprise Data warehouse.
The main goal of this solution is to provide to the user a one and integrated environment where it is possible to have all answers of analysis request related to Retail Market.
This solution acquires, with CDC technique, all OLTP information in ODS layer (Operational Data Store) and then consolidates incremental to EDW.
The users, through OAC, use the DM layer (Data Mart) where are prepared the required data mart for the functional areas covered.
In its largest installation «AURCS» today manages 25 Terabyte of data, supports 440 users distributed between Corporate and 120 Stores and contains:
- 90 Data Mart
- 200 Reports
- 600 Dashboard pages
And covers the following functional areas:
- Supply Chain
The AURCS users are divided in three categories:
- Store users (users that use the solution in the store)
- Corporate users (users that use the solution in the corporate)
- Business users (high level user that uses only the dashboard pages)
In the retail world (both GDO and Fashion) Bridge has huge experience in design and development OLTP solutions and Business Intelligence.
- Datawarehouse no limits
- No upfront investment
- Able to manage seasonal workload events and related costs
- Automatic Auto scaling basing on daily workload usage
- 100% compatible with on-premise system architecture
- No one way direction
Functionalities of Business Intelligence
The Enterprise Datawarehouse and Business Intelligence developed on Oracle Cloud, for all kind of companies, especially in the Retail world, it is one of the most important key competitive value to maintain the market position, to improve the company governance, to monitor the most important strategic KPI and to implement the predictive analysis to satisfy the customers’ needs and the internal processes.
Very important is the proactive events monitoring, such as promotional and assortments, that allows to optimize the stocks due to avoiding the out of stock and increasing the margin.
The solution contains the analysis for the following areas:
- Campaign and Promotion
- Product performance
- Sales cost
- Staff productivity
- Store performance
- Inventory differences
- Internal movements
- Purchase contracts
- Vendor rating
Bridge Consulting has a specialized team with consultants and technicians able to support the adopted solution in all the phases (from the business analysis, development and to put in production).
AURCS was developed with the following technologies from Oracle:
- Analytics Cloud : Data Visualization
- Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)
- Data Base: Oracle Autonomous DWH
- Oracle Identity Cloud Service
- Data Integration: Oracle Data Integration, Oracle Golden Gate
- IaaS: Linux
- Storage: Block Storage, Object Storage (backup), File Storage (File sharing)
Retail, Consumer Goods, Wholesale Distribution, Cross Industry, Financial Services
Oracle Autonomous Database, Oracle Analytics Cloud Service, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Golden Gate, IaaS Compute/Network/Storage, Identity Cloud Service